Enter a project description here to receive a Project Number.
NOTE: The project description entered here is for reference only. It doesn’t need to comply with naming standards and doesn’t have to match the name in Ajera. Spelling mistakes are also okay. Any questions? Contact Jordie.
Instructions for Opening a Project
- Use these guidelines when you need to set up a project that we are proposing on.
- This process applies to discrete projects. It does not apply where the project is a program, like FlexTech.
- Talk to your department manager or a knowledgeable member of the admin staff if you have questions or need help.
Generate project number for Ajera and server folder. (Above)
Create a folder on the server using the appropriate folder template.
Copy or scan the RFP, RFQ, PON, or equivalent. Save it to the folder you just created.
Add proposal to the department task log.
FILL OUT THIS INFORMATION IN THE PROJECT COMMAND CENTER. [Menu > Setup > Projects]
- A. Center-pane tabs
- General- Description, Status (Marketing), Dept., ID all must be filled out.
- Billing- Billing type- ‘Marketing’
- Contacts – Enter client contact. Enter end client if available. Enter additional contacts if available. Include name, title, phone, and email.
- Attachments- Attach the RFP during setup. Attach the proposal when available.
- Required fields – Fill ‘em out.
- B. NEW PHASE BUTTON –You cannot save your project until you create a phase.
- Click the New Phase button and create a new phase called “Proposal.”
- Make sure to choose “Marketing” from the drop-down menu on the right.
- In the Business Development tab: ‘Marketing info’(Description, client, priority, status, chance of winning) ‘Stages’ (mark ‘Final Disposition’ in the chart as ‘Open’)
* B. A. = Before Ajera; I.A. – In Ajera