SEWARD HOUSE – AUBURN, NY
In 1951 William Henry Seward III bequeathed the family home in Auburn, NY to the Fred L. Emerson Foundation to serve as living memorial to his famous father and grandfather. After a few years of careful preparation, the Seward House opened to the public in 1955, was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1964, and now displays one of the most original collections of any historic home in America.
Taitem provided an electrical survey of existing conditions at this historic building to inform future renovations.
LOCATION Auburn, NY