Taitem supports building owners, architects, and the entire project team from conceptual design through occupancy. We find the most successful projects are those where all team members work collaboratively from the onset of the project. Taitem is that glue that keeps all project stakeholders informed and on task. Our approach includes both technical skill and the strategic experience to achieve appropriate solutions.
Taitem can provide all aspects of LEED® consulting services across the entire family of rating systems, including:
- Charrette facilitation
- Credit coordination, documentation, and submission
- Project management
- Construction management, plans, and reporting
- Energy modeling
- Measurement and verification (M&V)
- Benchmarking and performance measurement
- Sustainable specification guidance
- Contractor submittal review
- Blower door testing
- Building operations policy and plan development
- NYC Energy Conservation Code compliance
- ASHRAE energy auditing
Taitem has entered the LEED Proven Provider program and is currently in the evaluation phase of the process. As a Proven Provider, we will have more one-on-one interaction with the GBCI project review teams and a streamlined certification review process. Taitem will be recognized by the USGBC as an experienced organization with strong attention to detail demonstrated through our high quality submissions.