- Energy audits and studies. From small commercial audits to large investment-grade facility audits, an audit can help reduce your energy use and operating costs.
- Benchmarking. We can perform benchmarking as part of a building energy study or for compliance with NYC local laws.
- Energy modeling. Advanced building energy modeling can be a part of an energy study or a requirement for LEED compliance, Section 179d tax credits, and other applications.
- Measurement and verification. M&V services assure that your energy-efficient systems meet their performance goals.
- Training. Taitem offers training on topics related to energy-efficient buildings, including energy code compliance and managing energy retrofit projects.
Taitem Engineering provides site-specific energy solutions, avoiding “cookie-cutter” analysis. We show the impact of non-energy costs, such as service and maintenance costs, and we develop realistic cost estimates. We provide readable, plain-language reports, spelling out our technical calculations and assumptions. This leads to successful project implementation and client satisfaction.
For more information on our energy services, please call Umit Sirt at 607.277.1118