commissioning services for solar pv systems
Taitem Engineering is at the forefront of innovative, sustainable design and building science and has been involved with the growing field of commissioning for over 10 years. As an active solar PV installer and design firm, Taitem has a broad base of experienced solar support staff that are called on to assist with our solar commissioning services, including solar pile testing.
benefits of commissioning your solar system
- CONTINUITY – Single entity involved throughout the entire project ensures any issues are identified and corrected before they impact the customer
- RISK MANAGEMENT – Earlier identification and response results in fewer contractor call-backs, lower installation costs and a higher percentage of on-time, on-budget and fully operational projects
- SECURITY – 3rd party verification ensures that savings predictions are reasonable, met or exceeded by the final system and will persist well into the systems operational lifetime
“Nate is one of the most dedicated workers I have ever seen. It is clear that you care about your work.”
– Jian Huang, Automated Logic Controls.
benefits of working with Taitem
- Experienced and proven commissioning team
- Ability to take on unique designs including solar preheat walls, solar thermal, systems for solar research, solar sculptures
- One contact person that guides the project from start to finish
- Over 35 members of support staff with extensive knowledge and experience in sustainable building
Varyap Meridian | Istanbul, Turkey
Taitem provided LEED Fundamental commissioning services for this new 4.2 million SF multi-building complex with residential, retail, commercial, and community spaces, seeking LEED Gold certification. Taitem provided commissioning for the 30kW array and created LEED-compliant energy models for the buildings using eQUEST.
NYC Parks and Recreation Headquarters | Bushwick Inlet, Brooklyn, New York
Taitem provided commissioning services for a new 13,000 SF district headquarters with classrooms, offices, a vehicle garage, and other public spaces. Taitem also provided commissioning for a 69.9 kW solar PV system. The building is certified LEED Platinum and the owner hopes to achieve net zero annual energy use.
Maguire Automotive | Ithaca, New York
Taitem Engineering provided mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and structural design for a large renovation and addition project at this LEED Platinum car dealership. Taitem provided commissioning services, including commissioning for the 30kW solar PV array as well as LEED consulting and construction administration services.